College Park School aims to provide opportunities for all pupils to access the community and have meaningful experiences in workplaces with employers.
We will do this by:
- Creating opportunities for pupils to access the community regularly
- To provide meaningful experiences in a wide range of workplaces.
- Provide opportunities to work in partnership with employers, training providers and local colleges to give pupils real life contact and experience within the community.
- To work with pupils to develop employability skills and independence so they are better prepared to enter a workplace.
- To support inclusion and promote equality of opportunity
- To support our pupils through key transition points.
- To provide support to parents in their aspirations for their child in relation to employment.
- To identify pupils strengths and interests and apply these to the world of work.