Careers Support for our Pupils
College Park School aims to provide opportunities for all pupils to access the community and have meaningful experiences in workplaces with employers.
We will do this by:
- Creating opportunities for pupils to access the community regularly
- To provide meaningful experiences in a wide range of workplaces.
- Provide opportunities to work in partnership with employers, training providers and local colleges to give pupils real life contact and experience within the community.
- To work with pupils to develop employability skills and independence so they are better prepared to enter a workplace.
- To support inclusion and promote equality of opportunity
- To support our pupils through key transition points.
- To provide support to parents in their aspirations for their child in relation to employment.
- To identify pupils strengths and interests and apply these to the world of work.