Aims of the Service
- In order that all pupils with SEND are fully included in mainstream schools we work with children, families/carers, early years services and mainstream schools and other professionals
- We work through consultation, advice, assessment, provision of INSET and team teaching to develop skills and understanding of inclusion for pupils with SEN
- To support children’s access to participation in all areas of school life through the provision of technological aids and appropriate modification of learning materials
- To raise awareness with children, families and schools in order to develop a positive, inclusive attitude and approaches to issues related to special educational needs.
- To develop excellence in practice through research based, multidisciplinary approaches for support and training.