Skip to content ↓
Westminster Special School

Bi-Borough Inclusion Service Federation of Westminster Special Schools
& Bi-borough Inclusion Service


If you are an ophthalmologist or an audiologist and you have a child in your care with hearing or visual impairments, you can use the referral form (on the right) to request additional support for them in their school or other educational setting.



Back to Top